At AMSlab we are very aware of the importance of the environment, and that is why we carry out all of our activities attempted to disturb it as little as possible.
We have implemented systems to identify and evaluate all of the aspects that from environmental point of view can be affected by our activities, periodically monitoring what is our influence on them and evaluating how we can minimize the effect on it.
In relation of the significant environmental aspects, highlight electricity consumption and the generation of hazardous waste (contaminated glass, inorganic wastes, biological wastes and toner)
However, thanks to the actions adopted throughout 2020 we have achieved:
- Reduce the generation of contaminated plastics in almost 2%.
- Reduce the generation of solid contaminated wastes in more than 27%.
- Reduce the generation of paper and carton in almost 20%.
- Reduce the generation of plastic in almost 52%.
- Reduce the anual water comsumption in more than 11%.
- Reduce the anual paper comsumption in more than 12%.
More indicators of our Environmental Management System show an upward trend, thus, in 2021 our proposed targets are:
- Lowering electricity consumption.
- Reduce the generation of non-halogenated organic wastes.
- Reduce the generation of contaminated glass.
- Reduce the generation of inorganic wastes.
AMSlab has acquired a firm commitment with the prevention, protection and conservation of the environment, a commitment that we will continue to develop in the future to achieve a more sustainable world.